내가 이 지구의 태어나서 너를 만난서 너무 감사해.
I'm so glad I was born on earth and met you.
니가 없었으면 후회만 했을꺼야.
I will regret it if ur not here.
너 없이는 숨을 못쉰다는 그런말은 않 할께.
I will never say that without you i will never be able to breathe
그런데, 난 다시 태어나도 너랑 같이 함께 있고 싶다는 말 하고 싶어.
But, I wanna tell you that if i'm born again, I want to be with you.
지금 널 만난 내 자신은... 니가 없으면 죽을꺼 같으니깐.
My truth about meeting you... if ur not here, i feel like dying
니가 내 근처에 없는걸 상상을 못하기에...
i can't imagine you not by my side.
하루종일 펑펑 울다가 어떡해 될질 잘 몰르겠어.
Everyday crying, I dont no wats going to happen.
너무 힘들꺼 같아.
I think it'll be too hard
사람의 인생은 아주 짧아, 하지만 그 짧은 시간을 너와 함께 하고 싶어.
People's lives are very short, during those short lives. i want to be with u
너를 영원히 사랑할께.
I will love you forever
사랑한다.
i love you
@Soompi.
I love you, I really do :(
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment