skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dear You
Looking For You in The Sky.
Monday, April 4, 2011
I don't wanna close my eyes pretending to be asleep,
your voice echoes inside my head, my heart, my soul,
I'm terrified.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(5)
▼
April
(5)
I'll draw you, then erase you...but dream of you a...
내가 이 지구의 태어나서 너를 만난서 너무 감사해.I'm so glad I was born...
I don't wanna close my eyes pretending to be aslee...
Sometimes I wonder,what do you think when your eye...
Dear You,I haven't spoken with you in a while and ...
Powered by
Blogger
.
The Author
UglyDuckling
"Through a mirror is a dangerous world.. you thought you knew about fairy tales? Think again."
View my complete profile
blogger template by arcane palette
No comments:
Post a Comment